Sunday, April 19, 2009

Greetings from Coachella!

Hello everyone!

This is Erick. I am currently sitting in the AT&T Cool Down and Charge Up tent in between the Gobi and Mojave tents at Coachella on this, Sunday April 19th, the final day of Coachella. The experience so far has been epically amazing. Friday was much fun and ended at 1a.m. after Sir Paul McCartney did a two-and-a-half hour set that included two encores and a ton of Beatles repertoire. Yesterday, I spent most of the day in front of the mainstage until M.I.A., which was intense, then I ended last night with MSTRKRFT. It's about 1p.m. here and the events are just getting started, so after I return home tomorrow, I will have detailed blogs of the past three days. Thanks everyone, hope you are all well.

peace&love
.erick.

No comments:

Post a Comment