Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/25/09

Last night, or rather...a few hours ago, was a special 3-hour broadcast of Aural Life! Thanks to all who tuned in, and a special thanks to my buddy Marcus, who has joined me for a couple of shows and joined me again today for ALL THREE HOURS!!! I (and maybe Marcus) will be back same time, same place next Saturday. Here's the playlist:

  1. TV on the Radio - Halfway Home
  2. The Kills - Love is a Deserter
  3. Q And Not U - Black Plastic Bag
  4. The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
  5. My Bloody Valentine - You Made Me Realise
  6. The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)
  7. Gang Gang Dance - Desert Storm
  8. Coconut Records - Nighttiming
  9. Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (MSTRKRFT Remix)
  10. Death From Above 1979 - Blood On Our Hands (Justice Remix)
  11. Metric - Blindness
  12. Prefuse 73 - Storm Returns
  13. Animal Collective - My Girls
  14. Cursive - The Great Decay
  15. Silversun Pickups - Growing Old Is Getting Old
  16. Liars - The Garden Was Crowded and Outside
  17. Minus the Bear - The Fix
  18. Cage the Elephant - Tiny Little Robots
  19. Torches in Trees - Satchel
  20. Halos - Helium
  21. We Barbarians - War Clouds
  22. The Happy Hollows - Lieutenant
  23. Death Cab for Cutie - I Was a Kaleidoscope
  24. Bloc Party - This Modern Love
  25. Bat For Lashes - Glass
  26. John Frusciante - Unreachable
  27. Bright Eyes - Loose Leaves
  28. Matt Costa - Cigarette Eyes
  29. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Black Tongue
  30. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Population Council's Wet Dream
  31. Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place
  32. Broken Social Scene - KC Accidental
  33. Sonic Youth - Little Trouble Girl
  34. Bear Vs. Shark - Buses/No Buses
  35. Black Flag - Rise Above
  36. Les Savy Fav - Je T'aime
Once again, thanks to everyone who tuned in. I shall be back again next week. Also, (hopefully) starting next week, I will begin podcasting the show. I should have that all set up and worked out by then, so I'd say yeah, I should be good to go.

Until then, remember...

Aural Life
Saturday
8pm-10pm PST
Live on http://radio23.org

peace&love
.erick.

No comments:

Post a Comment