Monday, April 6, 2009

Album Release Calendar: April 2009

Heeeeeeeeeerrrree's APRIL!

April 7th
Bat For Lashes - Two Suns
Bob Mould - Life and Times
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - Vs. Children
Crystal Antlers - Tentacles
Doves - Kingdom of Rust
The Hold Steady - A Positive Rage (Live Album)
Neil Young - Fork in the Road
Telekinesis! - Telekinesis!
The Thermals - Now We Can See
ZoƩ - Reptilectric



April 14th
The Boy Least Likely To - The Law of the Playground
Death Cab for Cutie - The Open Door EP (Physical Release)
Ida Maria - Fortress Around My Heart
Metric - Fantasies
Prefuse 73 - Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian
Silversun Pickups - Swoon


April 21st
Art Brut - Art Brut vs. Satan
Cage the Elephant - Cage the Elephant
Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe

Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything to Nothing
Pet Shop Boys - Yes
Tinted Windows
(Feat. James Iha of Smashing Pumpkins and Taylor Hanson of, well..Hanson) - Tinted Windows


April 28th
Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
Gomez - A New Tide
Great Northern - Remind Me Where the Light Is
I Monster - A Dense Swarm of Ancient Stars
Pilot Speed - Wooden Bones
Samantha Crain and the Midnight Shivers - Songs in the Night
Thee Oh Sees - Help
Young Love - One of Us



I put up quite a bit more this month than I did for last month.
If there are any mistakes or something I missed that you think I should put up there, feel free to let me know, either through comment or e-mail me at auralliferadio@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment