Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Album Release Calendar: March 2009

So, here are some albums that are coming out this month.
It's obviously not
every album coming out this month, but the one's that I thought were fairly important or worth noting.

March 3rd

Bela Fleck - Throw Down Your Heart, Tales from the Acoustic Planet, Vol: 3 Africa Sessions
Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
Say Hi (formerly Say Hi to Your Mom) - Oohs & Aahs

March 10th
Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen (currently available for digital download from store.saddle-creek.com)
David Bowie - Live in Santa Monica '72
Razorlight - Slipway Fires
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz! (Digital release)

March 17th
Les Claypool - Of Fungi and Foe
MSTRKRFT - Fist of God

March 24th
Decemberists - The Hazards of Love
Stephen Lynch - 3 Balloons


March 31st
Jim Gaffigan - King Baby
Leonard Cohen - Live in London
Peter, Bjorn & John - Living Thing
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz! (Physical release)

If I find more, I'll add them.
Hope there's something exciting on there for you guys.
I know there is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment