Sunday, March 15, 2009

3/14/09

A bit late, but, as this week's show, better late than never.

I had physical computer problems this week and was lucky enough to have it all right before my show, buuuut, i got it fixed and was able to start, albeit a bit late.

I'd like to thank everyone who listened and also my friend Marcus for joining me for the broadcast.

Here's the playlist,

  1. Les Savy Fav - The Equestrian
  2. At the Drive-In - Chanbara
  3. The Mars Volta - Ouroborous
  4. The Dismemberment Plan - Academy Award
  5. Cursive - The Lament of Pretty Baby
  6. Shonen Knife - Tomato Head
  7. Crystal Castles - Loving and Caring
  8. Gogol Bordello - American Wedding
  9. Torches In Trees - Good Samaritan
  10. Q And Not U - Wet Work
  11. Bloc Party - Positive Tension
  12. The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 2
  13. The Faint - Let the Poison Spill From Your Throat
  14. -Comic Relief- Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.) "Cookies" from his album Strategic Grill
  15. Matt & Kim - Someday
  16. Say Hi (to Your Mom) - A Hit in Sweden
  17. Sonic Youth - Death Valley '69
  18. Silversun Pickups - Comeback Kid
Thanks to everyone who tuned in. I won't be here next week, but you should listen to all the great shows on http://radio23.org.

See you guys in a couple of weeks.

peace & love
.erick.

No comments:

Post a Comment