Friday, May 15, 2009

BUSY LIFE

So, I've been pretty busy recently, the past few weeks really. End of the school year. I haven't even done this month's album release calendar and we're already past the second Tuesday of the month. I will still do a belated album release calendar, but really, I dislike the lack of posts. THe last three consecutive posts have been playlists, and I only do those once a week, so yeah... Summer is coming soon, which means even though I am taking a summer course at school, I should have a bit more time.

So be on the look out for:
  • This past Saturday's Podcast up LATE, but up, and all other Podcasts ON TIME.
  • Album Release Calendars (on time, hopefully)
  • A LOT more "Featured Release" articles (I think I'm gonna try to stick to Fridays, so I know when I'll be doing one, but it may be randomly)
  • More Featured Local Band articles
  • More posts about concerts (assuming I have ways to go to them often enough)
  • More news posts in general.
  • Also, keep posted for other things as well...
Thanks to all who read the blog.
Remember to listen to the show on Saturday nights, from 8pm-10pm PST (California/West Coast United States) or whatever time in your respective area of the world.
http://radio23.org

peace&love
.erick.

No comments:

Post a Comment